CREATE AND EDIT A PAGE:
1. Follow login link provided to you by David.
(This will usually be your website plus /wp-admin on the end. Example: www.whatagreatwebsite.com/wp-admin )
2. Log in with the username and password you created with David.
3. Now you will be on the Dashboard in the back end of your site. The word “Dashboard” will be highlighted in the top left hand corner of your screen. This is where you manage all edits for your website.
4. Click on “Pages” in the left hand menu. Or scroll over “Pages” and click “Add New”
5. Now you will see all of the pages on your site listed. If you are looking for a particular page, you can search in the search box on the top right of the page listing. To create a new page, look at the top left where it says “Pages” next to that you will see a button that says “Add New.” Click that button.
6. Now you see where you can type in the title and content for your page. Add your content.
7. Once you have added a title and the text, images, other media and formatting you desire using the tool bars and the “visual” or “Text” (code) editor tabs, you can make the page live on your site by pressing the “Publish” button in the right hand sidebar. If you do not wish to publish the page, or make it live on your site yet, then you can save it by pressing the “Save Draft” button in the same sidebar.
8. If you are using the Themify page builder with drag-and-drop elements, be sure to always click the orange “Save” button in the builder before clicking “Publish,” “Update,” or closing the page you are creating.
If you’d like to add this page to a menu on your site’s navigation, see Pages: Add a Page to a Menu or Navigation [Link]