1. Log in to your site
2. On left hand side bar go to: Appearance > Menus
3. On top left you see a list of your pages
4. Click the check box of page you’d like to add
5. Click button that says “add to menu.” The page will be added to the bottom of the menu list on the righthand side
5. “Grab” (click and hold) the page with your mouse and move it to where you would like it to show up in your page list/navigation bar
**Careful: When moving the placement of your page, moving it left or right will turn it into a sub menu of one of the existing items. Keep your mouse cursor centered in the menu list, unless you want to create a sub menu or drop down.